ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Tips
Looking for a Asus battery at the best price? Look no further! At Laptop Parts, we provide the highest quality ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery for the lowest price with the highest level of service, all in a secure and convenient platform.
Our product range includes replacement Notebook battery, Dell batteries, and AC adapters for most major brands, including Dell, Apple, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Fujitsu, Gateway, Sony, and Toshiba.
Why Buy the Asus battery Nairobi from Laptop Parts?
High Quality: We only stock high-quality laptop parts – batteries, adapters, keyboards, name it. All our accessories are properly tested before we even stock them.
You of course get your ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Nairobi tested before you make a purchase, ensuring that you take home a battery that will serve you for the longest time possible (we look at some tips to take care of your ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Kenya later on in this product listing).
Low Price: We offer you quality at an affordable price. It gets even better as we often have discounts on our products – to the tune of 30%! Check out our latest deals!
Best Service: There is no selling without service. We have dedicated customer service representatives who take the time to understand what you need and help you choose the best accessory for your device.
|Size:||9.8 x 3.66 x 1.81 inches|
ASUS A32-N61/N50 BATTERY is compatible with:
Good Tips for Getting Maximum Shelf Life for Your Asus A32-N61/N50 Battery:
If you want your Asus battery to last long and serve you for at least 2 years, the following are some recommendations to follow to get the best out of your Replacement ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery. (more information in this guide)
- Once you buy your new ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Kenya, ensure that you charge it for at least 24 hours.
- This way, you are sure that your ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery gets fully charged. Don’t discharge your new ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Kenya for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid overheating. Storing your laptop in high temperatures will degrade your ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Nairobi.
- Do not carry your laptop in a backpack without shutting it down, for example. If you do this every day, in 3 months, it will lose 20 to 30% of its overall charge cycles.
- Do not use your laptop in the sun. Excessive heat will cause reactions inside the ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Nairobi that will cause it to wear out faster and eventually damage it.
- Close apps that are draining your power. To see these apps, go to the search bar at the bottom (the one with the windows logo) and type ‘apps affecting battery life.
- Close the apps that are draining your ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Nairobi power. This way, your Asus battery does not drain fast, and you have fewer chances of overcharging it.
- Once in a while, allow your Replacement ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery to discharge to 0%.
- This allows it to recalibrate the ‘battery remaining feature’ that shows you an estimate of how long the power that you have can last you.
- Keep your battery charged between 40 and 80%. If you charge it to 100%, then don’t leave it plugged in, especially overnight.
The ASUS A32-N61/N50 Laptop Battery Nairobi replacement and have it delivered to your doorstep in less than 3 hours if you are in Nairobi and within 24hrs for those outside Nairobi. Laptop parts are your trusted and reliable online shop for all laptop parts for all your favorite brands.